Got Goals? Hopefully you have new accomplishments and projects in mind or ideals for your body and state of health.
Yet, you don’t seem to be able to get started?? Sometimes, it seems like it takes a great amount of time getting the ball rolling.
So, let’s say that you are all set up and ready to achieve your goals. You already have a defined goal, a plan of action and are ready to go … But how do you really get moving??
The following are a few tips that will help mobilize you:
- Put on paper your Desired Outcome: Writing down your ideal results, seeing yourself all-accomplished, can make things more achievable since you are already visualizing your success.
- Set up an Alarm: If you feel that you really need it, you can set up a reminded on your phone with a keyword that triggers your mind to stay on track.
- Contribute to a Desired Mindset: Start and end your day with the right messages in mind. Read, listen or view positive, motivational, uplifting or relaxing materials. Do Not start or end your day with the news or any other sources of negativity.
- Supply needed Nutrients to your Body: Feed your body a healthy diet – wholesome foods (veggies, fruits, lean proteins, and good fats) and supplements.
- Keep your Body in Motion: Exercise (lift weights, do cardio, play a sport) and stretch most days out of the week.
- Eliminate: Remove habits and people that are not conducive to the accomplishment of your goals.
- Be Prepared: Plan the following day so you don’t take detours.
The goal is irrelevant. Whatever the goal, the time is now!!!
Plans and goals must be followed by ACTION. Like Grant Cardone, the international sales expert and entrepreneur, puts it: Massive Action!! Otherwise they just remain on the dream realm and for ever out of reach.
To a Healthier Leaner You,
The Fitness Wellness Mentor