Now that vaccines are a common topic of conversation is important to learn more about them. In this blog, I’ll explore different issues related to vaccines, such as vaccine definition and ingredients, vaccine development, adverse events, as well the children’s vaccine schedule, and pharmaceutical companies’ liability.
What is a Vaccine?
Pre-2020, a vaccine was defined as a product or inoculant that “stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease.” However, after the introduction of COVID-19 shots, the definition was changed to “a preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases.”
According to pre-2020 CDC documents, vaccines provide protection from infectious diseases as indicated by the presence of antibodies. Vaccines aim to provide immunity, which is produced by a person’s own immune system and lasts for many years – often a lifetime. It was also a well know fact that infection from disease, as well as from vaccination, provide active immunity.
The typical vaccine development process takes between 8 to 15 years and involves research, discovery, and testing. Vaccine manufacturers must go through several phases of clinical trials, including animal trials and human trials.
- In the preclinical evaluation phase, in-vitro studies dealing with microbial communities and in-vivo studies dealing with animals, take place to search for therapeutic effects as well as toxic effects of the pharmaceutical product. Generally, preclinical results can predict results in humans, which is why animal testing prior to human testing is necessary. This avoids injuring people unnecessarily during human trials.
- Clinical trials phase 1 consists of evaluating the product/vaccine in a few healthy individuals to determine dosages.
- Phase 2 tests the method of drug delivery, dosages, and safety in a larger number of volunteers, using a control group.
- Phase 3 evaluates the efficacy, safety, and immune response in large groups, assigning participants randomly to a treatment or control group in a blinded manner (to prevent biased comparisons).
- Phase 4 is supposed to assess longer-term safety.
Arising adverse events need to be explored and followed to determine if the rate of the event in the treatment group is greater than that in the control group. Yet, these numbers may not adequately reflect the “adverse event profile” of the pharmaceutical product. Results may not be representative of the population and truly generalizable to the real world since participants may be a healthier population, receive the product for a shorter period, and may not have drug interactions to take into consideration.
Vaccines not only have the virus they aim to address. These biologics have more additives – many of which can’t be categorized as safe. Their ingredients vary from vaccine to vaccine but they follow a similar formula:
- Antigens (the virus that causes the disease it’s trying to prevent)
- Cell culture (growth material like eggs, animal cells, and fetal cells – fetal tissue from elective abortions is commonplace in the pharmaceutical industry and in medical research)
- Antibiotics (like neomycin)
- Stabilizers (like sugar or gelatin)
- Adjuvants (substances that stimulate the immune system – like aluminum – a neurotoxin)
- Preservatives (such as thimerosal/mercury – a neurotoxin)
- Inactivating ingredients (like formaldehyde and FD&C Yellow #6)
👉🏻 Aluminum: “In 1968, the federal government set the limit for the amount of aluminum in vaccines to 850 micrograms per dose based on the amount of aluminum needed to make certain vaccines effective.”
🛑 The cumulative aluminum exposure from vaccines entering the bloodstream in children under 1 year of age exceeds the limit by several hundreds of micrograms.
👉🏻 Mercury: “The reference dose for methylmercury considered ‘safe’ by the EPA is 0.1 micrograms per kilogram of body weight per day for chronic exposure, equivalent to about 0.3 micrograms per day for a newborn and 0.6 micrograms per day for a six-month-old baby.”
🛑 Infants adhering to the CDC vaccine schedule receive up to 187.5 micrograms of mercury in the first six months of life.
Children’s Vaccine Schedule
Today’s vaccine schedule is totally different than the schedule that children had in the 1960s or early 1980s. In the late 1800s, some vaccines were around but vaccines became more popular when Congress appropriated funds to aid local governments in buying vaccines (1955).
In the early 1960s, federal law appropriated more funds and directed the CDC to work with local health departments to deliver vaccines, and the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) was created to make recommendations about vaccines. In the 1980s, more vaccines went to market. The children’s immunization schedule has radically changed over the past 60 years.
Transformation of the children’s immunization schedule:
- In the late 1940s, children received 4 vaccines [smallpox and DTP (diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis)] by age two and not more than one shot at a single visit.
- In the late 1950s, children received 5 vaccines [smallpox, polio, and DTP (diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis)] by age two and not more than one shot at a single visit.
- In the early 1980s, children received 24 doses by age 18 for seven illnesses and two combination vaccines [polio, DTP (diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis), MMR (measles, mumps, rubella)].
- Currently, states mandate 69 doses for 16 diseases that children have to take by age 18 – as many as 27 shots by 2 years of age and up to six shots in a single visit [Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Chickenpox, Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis, Meningococcal Conjugate, Haemophilus Influenzae Type B (Hib), Rotavirus, HPV, Shingles, Pneumococcal Conjugate, hepatitis A, hepatitis B]. After Fauci became the head of NIAID (1984), many more vaccines and doses were added to the children’s vaccine schedule.
It’s really concerning that some of the vaccines on the recommended routine immunization schedule are not a matter of necessity for children. However, all of them still pose risks. Common sense would say that there is no reason to inject children with Hep A or B, HPV, Shingles, Influenza, Rotavirus, or Pneumococcal Conjugate – unless they have a specific vulnerability since there are risks involved.
- The Hepatitis A virus is acquired by transmitting it from one sex partner who is infected to another, by putting something in the mouth that has been contaminated with the stool of a person with hepatitis A, or by consuming food or drinks that have been handled by an infected person.
- The Hepatitis B virus is acquired by transmitting it from one sex partner who is infected to another, by sharing needles and other drug paraphernalia with an infected person, or from an infected mother to a child at birth.
Why are newborns and children forced to get the hepatitis A and B vaccines shortly after birth? They are not intravenous drug users, prostitutes, or have multiple sex partners. There are no valid reasons to inject children with these vaccines unless they have been sexually abused, injected with an infected needle, born from an infected mother, or lived in subhuman situations – eating/drinking sewage-contaminated food and water.
As you can see the children’s vaccine schedule, has multiplied since the mid-1980s. The mandatory number of vaccines and doses has dramatically increased while Americans’ state of health has declined. Now we have higher rates of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS), autism, asthma, respiratory allergies, food allergies, skin allergies, diabetes, and autoimmune diseases.
Vaccine Adverse Events
We have been told for decades that vaccines are “safe and effective” but there is no pharmaceutical product that is 100% safe for every member of the population. In fact, we see numerous side effects following inoculation.
A paramount issue is that the current children’s immunization schedule is totally different than the schedule established in the 1960s. The tremendous amount of mandated vaccines and dosages has brought along an extensive list of adverse events.
The following are some of the severe conditions associated with several vaccines:
- Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis
- Arthropathy (Arthralgia and Arthritis)
- Bell’s Palsy
- Brachial Neuritis
- Chronic Inflammatory Disseminated Polyneuropathy
- Diabetes – Type 1
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Oculorespiratory Syndrome
- Transverse Myelitis
This is a list of adverse events associated with each vaccine.
🛑 A CDC report from 2018 shows an infant mortality rate of about 59 deaths per day. Yet, of those deaths, only 4 were due to nonbiological reasons (car accidents and such).
👉🏻 Isn’t curious that the USA, being one of the richest, most advanced, industrialized, and medically competent nations in the world, has an infant mortality rate higher than 49 countries? Our infant mortality rate is higher than that of Cuba, Guam, South Korea, Taiwan, Slovenia, Spain, Italy, Singapore, the UK, Australia, Lithuania, Ireland, Japan, Canada, and many more countries. We are, also, one of the countries with the highest number of childhood vaccines.
Health Conditions: Pre-1980 and Now
Americans’ state of health has been declining over the past decades. Children are now sicker than ever. In order to see health decline over the years, let’s look at national statistics pre-1980s in comparison to now:
🛑 Prior to organized vaccination programs, “crib death” which became SUDDEN INFANT DEATH SYNDROME (SIDS) was extremely rare and not mentioned in infant mortality statistics. For instance, there were around 399 infants found dead in bed from 1882 to 1891.
- A century later, those numbers had exponentially multiplied – there were 2605 infant deaths reported in VAERS from 1990 to 2019. Of those deaths, 58% took place within 3 days, 78.3% within 7 days post-vaccination, and the rest occurred between 8 days and 60 days post-vaccination.
- In 2020, there were about 1,389 deaths due to SIDS and 1,062 deaths due to unknown causes.
🛑 In 1988, only 12.8% of kids had a CHRONIC DISEASE.
- Today 54% of children have a chronic disease.
🛑 In the early 1980s, 3% of the population had ASTHMA.
- In 2020, 2% of children ages 0-4, 6% of children ages 5-11, 9% of children ages 11-21, 10.3% of people between 20–24 years of age, and 8.2% of people between 25–64 years of age had asthma.
🛑 Prior to 1997, ADHD was virtually non-existent in the scientific literature.
- In 1997, 6% of children were diagnosed with ADHD.
- In 2016, 11% had ADHD.
🛑 In the 1970s, 3 out of 10,000 children had AUTISM.
- Now, 1 in 34 children has autism.
🛑 In the early 1980s, FOOD ALLERGIES were rarely mentioned in the medical literature.
- In 2007, food allergies among children were 18% higher than in 1997.
- In 2018, 7.2% reported hay fever, 10% reported respiratory allergies, and 13% reported skin allergies.
- Now, 32 million adults and 1 in 13 children have food allergies.
🛑 In 1980, 11.8% of Americans had a CHRONIC DISEASE.
- Now, it is estimated that nearly 50% of the population suffers from at least one chronic illness. The cases of autism, food allergies, ADHD, sleep disorders, juvenile diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, and other chronic and infectious diseases have skyrocketed. Also, currently, almost 70% of Americans take at least one prescription medication.
🛑 Prior to 1984, AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES (juvenile diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, Grave’s Disease, Crohn’s disease) were practically unknown.
- By 2017, 7% of the population suffered from autoimmune diseases.
🛑 In 1985, 2.5% of Americans had DIABETES.
- In 2021, 11.3% of Americans were diagnosed with diabetes and 23% reported presenting all the symptoms.
We couldn’t talk about vaccines without exploring COVID-19 “vaccines.” First, you must know that these shots are not vaccines per se. As you learned, in a typical vaccine, an inactive virus or protein is administered to stimulate a person’s immune system, which produces immunity to a specific disease. Therefore, protecting that person from that disease. Additionally, the product in the vaccine does not leave the immediate site of vaccination, typically the shoulder muscle. This is not the case with COVID-19 shots.
On the other hand, mRNA “vaccines” are gene modification therapy products. They trick the body [with mRNA (Pfizer, Moderna) or adenoviral DNA (J&J, AstraZeneca)] into making SARS-CoV-2 proteins in an uncontrolled manner, provoking an antibody reaction.
SARS-Cov-2 spike proteins are the ones developed at the Wuhan Institute of Virology and haven’t been previously found in nature. These spike proteins attach to the ACE-2 receptors in the heart, brain, intestines, and many organs, but especially the reproductive organs. These shots also contain polyethylene glycols (PEGs) – used to stabilize the lipid nanoparticles which have toxic effects. PEGs are also toxic for most people and can cause life-threatening reactions like anaphylaxis.
These “vaccines” leave the site of vaccination. The proteins enter the bloodstream, circulate throughout the body, and accumulate in a number of tissues and organs. They cross the blood-brain barrier and are able to affect the brain, neurological and cardiovascular systems. Additionally, lipid nanoparticles containing the mRNA “vaccines” are transferred to infants through breast milk, and some babies have died from it.
Another alarming point is that these shots were developed in a few months, instead of 8-15 years. The preclinical evaluation phase – animal trials – was skipped, and phase 1 started a few months after the CDC declared SARS-CoV-2 a pandemic. On December 18, 2020, these mRNA shots were authorized by the FDA for emergency use. Learn more about COVID-19 “vaccine” safety and effectiveness, as well as some details, gathered from lawsuits detailing documents given to the FDA by Pfizer and Moderna.
Comparison: Vaccinated vs Unvaccinated
The CDC and health experts keep reiterating that vaccines are safe. However, they haven’t run studies to prove this point scientifically. Since over 99.7% of Americans have received vaccines, the government data doesn’t take into account the scientific method.
Due to the fact that anecdotal evidence has been dismissed for decades and that no studies have really examined vaccine safety, The Control Group did. They are a group of health freedom litigators, pediatricians, public health experts, and expert statisticians who conducted the largest-ever epidemiological health study of unvaccinated people.
The study included a real control group in the equation – Americans who never received any vaccine. The study aimed to answer if vaccines are contributing to America’s pandemic of immune-related injuries, disorders, disabilities, and deaths.
The evidence shows that “entirely unvaccinated Americans as a population cohort are extraordinarily healthy.” Find the results of the study 👉🏻 Vaccine Research: The Control Group and the outcome The Control Group Litigation at the courts.
Generally, companies are liable for products that they bring to the market. When there is a product that injures or kills people, these businesses are liable for that product. However, pharmaceutical companies are immune from liability. These for-profit companies have virtually zero liability status in relation to vaccines.
Since the 1980s, vaccine manufacturers have been protected from liability under the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986. This program took place due to the fact that vaccine manufacturers were losing millions of dollars because they were being sued regularly, and rightfully so when vaccinated children got severe adverse reactions. Now under the program’s protection, they are not liable for deaths or injuries anymore.
Additionally, the government passed the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act (PREP Act) in 2005. The PREP Act further protects these companies from financial risk and shields them from liability when they launch a product, under a public health emergency, that causes injuries.
The only option for compensating injured people is the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP). These are benefits (paid by taxpayers) that people can claim if they experience a serious injury from a covered countermeasure (vaccination, medication or device recommended to treat a pandemic, epidemic, or security threat). The CICP is a poor solution since it doesn’t cover legal or medical expert fees and lost wages are capped at $50,000. Besides, victims are not awarded compensation due to pain and suffering. Plus, there is no judicial appeal if the claim is found invalidated. By the way, only 8% of petitioners have been awarded compensation since 2010.
Points to Consider
- Is it coincidental that the rate of allergies increases as children are growing and declines at age 24 (when people don’t have to take any more allergen-containing vaccines)?
- Is there a correlation between neurodevelopmental disorders experienced by children (autism, ADHD, learning disabilities) and vaccines (which have neurotoxic ingredients -mercury and aluminum- and affect the neurological system)?
- Is the decline in Americans’ health related to the changes that federal agencies have implemented with their overzealous push for more vaccines and doses?
- Isn’t it critical to address adverse events in order to keep our population safe?
- Is it right to force vaccines on every child without considering their individual biology and genetics even when they present a risky harm-to-benefit ratio?
- Can you trust pharmaceutical companies even when they offer zero guarantees for their products? Would you buy a car from a company that produces cars that are defective and that have caused severe injury and death to some consumers? Would you buy a car from a manufacturer that doesn’t give you a warranty and doesn’t take responsibility for their cars and could put your health and the wellbeing of your loved ones in danger?
By analyzing the specific segments of the population that are at risk, as well as the treatment and prognosis for the viruses that each vaccine addresses, one may conclude that public health is not what’s driving the continuously growing immunization schedule. Much more when the current system enriches pharmaceutical companies, eliminates liability, and neglects those who suffer adverse events.
Legislation protects big pharma since pharmaceutical companies contribute financially to legislators, health bureaucrats, medical boards, medical schools, and physicians. In turn, these companies have no incentive for concentrating on safety testing or proper vaccine development. These financial entanglements pose numerous conflicts of interest that endanger the health and lives of millions of children and adults.
Decades ago we were able to trust most doctors’ recommendations because they followed the Hippocratic Oath. However, the medical system has been captured by the pharmaceutical industrial complex, and the FDA and CDC have been caught in corrupt dealings. Now that you have more in-depth information about vaccines, ingredients, adverse events, vaccine development, immunization schedule, and the liability of pharmaceutical companies, you should consider doing your own research before blindly submitting to doctor’s orders.
To a Fitter Healthier You,
The Fitness Wellness Mentor