Now that vaccines are a common topic of conversation is important to learn more about them. In this blog, I’ll explore different issues related to vaccines, such as vaccine definition and ingredients, vaccine development, adverse events, the children’s vaccine schedule, and pharmaceutical companies’ liability.
What is a Vaccine?
Pre-2020, a vaccine was defined as a product or inoculant that “stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease.” However, after the introduction of COVID-19 shots, the definition was changed to “a preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases.”
According to pre-2020 CDC documents, vaccines protect from infectious diseases as indicated by the presence of antibodies. Vaccines aim to provide immunity, which is produced by a person’s immune system and can last many years. However, it’s a well-known fact that infection from disease provides active immunity – often lasting a lifetime.
Vaccine Development & Research
The vaccine development process takes between 8 to 15 years. However, vaccine manufacturing is different than other drug manufacturing processes. In order to bring a drug to market, pharmaceuticals undergo long-term double-blind safety studies where the rate of adverse reactions in the group receiving the drug is compared to the rate of adverse reactions in a group receiving an inert placebo (sugar pill or saline injection). Long-term follow-up after taking an experimental drug is important to compare the treatment and control group and to detect adverse events.
This is the typical drug development process using clinical trials:
- The preclinical evaluation phase (in-vitro studies dealing with microbial communities and in-vivo studies using animals) looks for therapeutic effects as well as toxic effects of the pharmaceutical product. Generally, preclinical results can predict results in humans, which is why animal testing before human testing is necessary. This avoids injuring people unnecessarily during human trials.
- Clinical trials phase 1 consists of evaluating the product in a few healthy individuals to determine dosages.
- Phase 2 tests the method of drug delivery, dosages, and safety in a larger number of volunteers, using a control group.
- Phase 3 evaluates the efficacy, safety, and immune response in large groups, assigning participants randomly to a treatment or control group in a blinded manner (to prevent biased comparisons).
- Phase 4 is supposed to assess longer-term safety.
On the other hand, investigations on Vaccine Safety Science and Policy show that “vaccines licensed by the FDA are not required to undergo long-term double-blind inert-placebo controlled trials to assess safety. In fact, not a single one of the clinical trials for vaccines given to babies and toddlers had a control group receiving an inert placebo. Further, most pediatric vaccines currently on the market have been approved based on studies with inadequate follow-up periods of only a few days or weeks.”
Here are more facts about vaccine development:
- HiB vaccines were “licensed by the FDA based on trials in which adverse reactions were monitored for only three days and four days after vaccination.”
- The Hepatitis B vaccine, given to babies the day they are born, was licensed even though adverse reactions were monitored for only four days.
- The only stand-alone polio vaccine was licensed after a 48-hour follow-up period.
- Adverse effects such as autoimmune disorders, autism, ADD, ADHD, seizures, and even death take time to arise. Short follow-up periods are not long enough to detect most health complications – except immediate anaphylactic reactions.
- Even more alarming is that control groups in vaccine trials didn’t receive an inert placebo. Control groups receive previously licensed vaccines as the “placebo” making these trials flawed and unscientific. Therefore, the truthful scientific safety profile of vaccines hasn’t been established.
Vaccines not only have the virus they aim to address. These biologics have more additives – many of which can’t be categorized as safe. Their ingredients vary from vaccine to vaccine but they follow a similar formula:
- Antigens (the virus that causes the disease it’s trying to prevent)
- Cell culture (growth material like eggs, animal cells, and fetal cells – fetal tissue from elective abortions is commonplace in the pharmaceutical industry and in medical research)
- Antibiotics (like neomycin)
- Stabilizers (like sugar or gelatin)
- Adjuvants (substances that stimulate the immune system – like aluminum – a neurotoxin)
- Preservatives (such as thimerosal/mercury – a neurotoxin)
- Inactivating ingredients (like formaldehyde and FD&C Yellow #6)
👉🏻 Aluminum: “In 1968, the federal government set the limit for the amount of aluminum in vaccines to 850 micrograms per dose based on the amount of aluminum needed to make certain vaccines effective.”
🛑 The cumulative aluminum exposure from vaccines entering the bloodstream in children under 1 year of age exceeds the limit by several hundreds of micrograms. Learn how Aluminum Adjuvants in Vaccines Can Cause Autism.
👉🏻 Mercury: “The reference dose for methylmercury considered ‘safe’ by the EPA is 0.1 micrograms per kilogram of body weight per day for chronic exposure, equivalent to about 0.3 micrograms per day for a newborn and 0.6 micrograms per day for a six-month-old baby.”
🛑 Infants adhering to the CDC vaccine schedule receive up to 187.5 micrograms of mercury in the first six months of life.
Children’s Vaccine Schedule
Today’s vaccine schedule is totally different than the schedule that children had in the 1960s or early 1980s. In the late 1800s, some vaccines were around but vaccines became more popular when Congress appropriated funds to aid local governments in buying vaccines (1955).
In the early 1960s, federal law appropriated more funds and directed the CDC to work with local health departments to deliver vaccines, and the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) was created to make recommendations about vaccines. In the 1980s, more vaccines went to market. The children’s immunization schedule has radically changed over the past 60 years.
Transformation of the children’s immunization schedule:
- In the late 1940s, children received 4 vaccines [smallpox and DTP (diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis)] by age two and not more than one shot at a single visit.
- In the late 1950s, children received 5 vaccines [smallpox, polio, and DTP (diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis)] by age two and not more than one shot at a single visit.
- In the early 1980s, children received 24 doses by age 18 for seven illnesses and two combination vaccines [polio, DTaP (diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis), MMR (measles, mumps, rubella)].
- Currently, states mandate 72 doses for 17 vaccines that children have to take by age 18 – as many as 27 shots by 2 years of age and up to six shots in a single visit [Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Chickenpox, DTaP –Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis, Meningococcal Conjugate, Haemophilus Influenzae Type B (Hib), Rotavirus, HPV, Shingles, Pneumococcal Conjugate, hepatitis A, hepatitis B]. After Fauci became the head of NIAID (1984), many more vaccines and doses were added to the children’s vaccine schedule.
It’s really concerning that some of the vaccines on the recommended routine immunization schedule are not a matter of necessity for children. However, all of them still pose risks. Common sense would say that there is no reason to inject children with Hep A or B, HPV, Shingles, Influenza, Rotavirus, or Pneumococcal Conjugate – unless they have a specific vulnerability since there are risks involved.
- The Hepatitis A virus is acquired by transmitting it from one sex partner who is infected to another, by putting something in the mouth that has been contaminated with the stool of a person with hepatitis A, or by consuming food or drinks that have been handled by an infected person.
- The Hepatitis B virus is acquired by transmitting it from one sex partner who is infected to another, by sharing needles and other drug paraphernalia with an infected person, or from an infected mother to a child at birth.
Why are newborns and children forced to get the hepatitis A and B vaccines shortly after birth? They are not intravenous drug users, prostitutes, or have multiple sex partners. There are no valid reasons to inject children with these vaccines unless they have been sexually abused, injected with an infected needle, born from an infected mother, or lived in subhuman situations – eating/drinking sewage-contaminated food and water.
As you can see the children’s vaccine schedule, has multiplied since the mid-1980s. The mandatory number of vaccines and doses has dramatically increased while Americans’ state of health has declined. Now we have higher rates of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS), autism, asthma, respiratory allergies, food allergies, skin allergies, diabetes, and autoimmune diseases.
Vaccine Adverse Events
We have been told for decades that vaccines are “safe and effective” but there is no pharmaceutical product that is 100% safe for every member of the population. In fact, we see numerous side effects following inoculation.
A paramount issue is that the current children’s immunization schedule is totally different than the schedule established in the 1960s. The tremendous amount of mandated vaccines and dosages has brought along an extensive list of adverse events.
The following are some of the severe conditions associated with several vaccines:
- Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis
- Arthropathy (Arthralgia and Arthritis)
- Bell’s Palsy
- Brachial Neuritis
- Chronic Inflammatory Disseminated Polyneuropathy
- Diabetes – Type 1
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Oculorespiratory Syndrome
- Transverse Myelitis
🛑 A CDC report from 2018 shows an infant mortality rate of about 59 deaths per day. Yet, of those deaths, only 4 were due to nonbiological reasons (car accidents and such).
👉🏻 Isn’t curious that the USA, being one of the richest, most advanced, industrialized, and medically competent nations in the world, has an infant mortality rate higher than 49 countries? Our infant mortality rate is higher than that of Cuba, Guam, South Korea, Taiwan, Slovenia, Spain, Italy, Singapore, the UK, Australia, Lithuania, Ireland, Japan, Canada, and many more countries. We are, also, one of the countries with the highest number of childhood vaccines.
🛑 The CDC claims that “Vaccines Do Not Cause Autism.” Yet, studies have found between 40% and 70% of parents of autistic children blame vaccines – they pinpoint changes in their children post-vaccination.
In 2019, ICAN submitted a FOIA request to the CDC for all studies used to claim that vaccines don’t cause autism. The CDC failed to produce any studies and ICAN sued. Consequently, the CDC finally presented the 16 studies and 4 reviews used to rely on to claim that the vaccines given to babies do not cause autism. However, none of these studies or reviews supports the claim that vaccines (DTaP, Hep B, Hib, PCV13, IPV) do not cause autism. Instead, these studies/reviews include:
- 1 study concerning MMR (not a vaccine about which ICAN inquired);
- 13 studies concerning thimerosal (not an ingredient in any vaccine about which ICAN inquired);
- 3 reviews and 1 study concerning both MMR and thimerosal;
- 1 study concerning antigen (not vaccine) exposure; and
- 1 review concerning MMR, thimerosal, and DTaP.
Only one study listed by the CDC concerned a vaccine given to babies. This was a 2012 review by the IOM, paid for by the CDC, which conducted a comprehensive review looking specifically for studies relating to DTaP and autism. They concluded that it could not identify a single study to support that DTaP does not cause autism. Instead, the only relevant study the IOM could identify found an association between DTaP and autism. The only study identified by the CDC following the court-ordered stipulation actually found that nothing is supporting the CDC’s claim that the vaccine does not cause autism!
🛑 Another issue that arises is that vaccines that do not prevent transmission can create conditions that promote the emergence of pathogen strains that cause more severe diseases in unvaccinated hosts.
🛑 Here Chat GPT cited studies and examples of vaccines that caused safety concerns, and adverse events, and were modified or discontinued for various reasons.
Health Conditions: Pre-1980 and Now
Americans’ state of health has been declining over the past decades. Children are now sicker than ever. To see the decline of health over the years, let’s look at national statistics pre-1980s in comparison to now:
🛑 Before organized vaccination programs, “crib death” which became SUDDEN INFANT DEATH SYNDROME (SIDS) was extremely rare and not mentioned in infant mortality statistics. For instance, there were around 399 infants found dead in bed from 1882 to 1891.
- A century later, those numbers had exponentially multiplied – there were 2605 infant deaths reported in VAERS from 1990 to 2019. Of those deaths, 58% took place within 3 days, 78.3% within 7 days post-vaccination, and the rest occurred between 8 days and 60 days post-vaccination.
- In 2020, there were about 1,389 deaths due to SIDS and 1,062 deaths due to unknown causes.
🛑 In 1988, only 12.8% of kids had a CHRONIC DISEASE.
- Today 54% of children have a chronic disease.
🛑 In the early 1980s, 3% of the population had ASTHMA.
- In 2020, 2% of children ages 0-4, 6% of children ages 5-11, 9% of children ages 11-21, 10.3% of people between 20–24 years of age, and 8.2% of people between 25–64 years of age had asthma.
🛑 In the early 1980s, FOOD ALLERGIES were rarely mentioned in the medical literature.
- In 2007, food allergies among children were 18% higher than in 1997.
- In 2018, 7.2% reported hay fever, 10% reported respiratory allergies, and 13% reported skin allergies.
- Now, 32 million adults and 1 in 13 children have food allergies.
🛑 Before 1984, AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES (juvenile diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, Grave’s Disease, Crohn’s disease) were practically unknown.
- By 2017, 7% of the population suffered from autoimmune diseases.
🛑 In 1985, 2.5% of Americans had DIABETES.
- In 2021, 11.3% of Americans were diagnosed with diabetes and 23% reported presenting all the symptoms.
🛑 Before 1997, ADHD was virtually non-existent in the scientific literature.
- In 1997, 6% of children were diagnosed with ADHD.
- In 2016, 11% had ADHD.
🛑 In the 1970s, 3 out of 10,000 children had AUTISM.
- Now, 1 in 34 children has autism and in a NJ town, the autism rate is 1 in 14 – Autism rates have spiked over 500% since 2000. The authors of Immune Dysregulation in Autism Spectrum Disorder reported that “B cells were hypersensitive to the vaccine preservative thimerosal (mercury), which could be revealing in the context of vaccination” of autistic patients. But it’s not only mercury, aluminum adjuvants in vaccines are associated with autism as well. Plus, Steve Kirsch’s survey of parents concluded that the more shots a child gets, the greater the chance of reported maladies, ADHD, or autism.
🛑 In 1980, 11.8% of Americans had a CHRONIC DISEASE.
- Now, it is estimated that nearly 50% of the population suffers from at least one chronic illness. The cases of autism, food allergies, ADHD, sleep disorders, juvenile diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, and other chronic and infectious diseases have skyrocketed. Also, currently, almost 70% of Americans take at least one prescription medication.
A 2023 Parent Survey of 10,000 Kids showed that “vaccination raised the odds that the child would develop a chronic health condition; the more vaccines, the higher the risk.” The results showed that vaccination increases the likelihood of ADHD by 7 times, autoimmune disorders by 21 times, autism by 5 times, asthma by 9.3 times, epilepsy by 4 times, and sinusitis by 33 times.
The repeated mantra about the safety and effectiveness of vaccines comes into question when you realize that the government data doesn’t take into account the scientific method. There have been no clinical trials for children’s vaccines that utilize a control group receiving an inert placebo. Plus, there have been no studies to assess the safety of the vaccine schedule. Learn more about the need for a control group in vaccine research.
We couldn’t talk about vaccines without exploring COVID-19 “vaccines.” First, you must know that these shots are not vaccines per se. As you learned, in a typical vaccine, an inactive virus or protein is administered to stimulate a person’s immune system, which produces immunity to a specific disease. Therefore, protecting that person from that disease. Additionally, the product in the vaccine does not leave the immediate site of vaccination, typically the shoulder muscle. This is not the case with COVID-19 shots.
On the other hand, mRNA “vaccines” are gene modification therapy products. They trick the body [with mRNA (Pfizer, Moderna) or adenoviral DNA (J&J, AstraZeneca)] into making SARS-CoV-2 proteins in an uncontrolled manner, provoking an antibody reaction.
COVID-19 “Vaccine” Ingredients:
- Spike Protein: SARS-Cov-2 spike proteins (S proteins) are the ones developed at the Wuhan Institute of Virology and haven’t been previously found in nature. These spike proteins attach to the ACE-2 receptors in the body. S proteins don’t decay after inoculation and have a toxic effect. The spike protein circulates in the blood for as long as 15 months. It keeps activating regulatory T cells, decreasing cellular immunity.
- Polyethylene glycol (PEG): PEGs can have a negative impact and generate severe allergic immune responses. A study on 64,900 medical employees found that 2.1% of subjects reported acute allergic reactions following mRNA vaccination.
- Lipid nanoparticles (LNPs): LNPs encapsulate mRNA and acquire a shell that enables these “vaccines” to be taken up inside the cells. LNPs also keep circulating throughout the body. LNPs accumulate in various areas rich in lipoprotein receptors. The fastest and highest accumulation is observed in the liver and the spleen. Uptake into the adrenal glands and reproductive organs follows. LNPs have also been detected in the brain. Antibodies generated in those locations can damage cells and tissues, as well as vascular endothelial cells in the bloodstream. LNPs have also been shown to exacerbate inflammation in the body. In addition, research shows that LNPs create changes in the spleen, as well as in hematology (white blood cell counts, lymphocytes, etc.) and coagulation parameters.
- Self-assembling nanotechnologies, nanotech that is electromagnetic, as well as venom peptides, have been found in COVID-19 shots.
COVID-19 “Vaccine” Platform Issues
- Research shows that the platform itself, mRNA technology, is an aetiological agent of adverse events. There are added harms due to foreign RNA which triggers an inflammatory response and can act as a pro-coagulant. Previous studies using LNP–mRNA as protein replacement therapy lacked safety data, demonstrated liver toxicity, and the development of anti-drug antibodies (ADAs) that can deactivate the drug. Additionally, the rate of serious adverse events is 14% to 17%.
- Unlike traditional vaccines, these leave the site of vaccination. The proteins enter the bloodstream, circulate throughout the body, and accumulate in several tissues and organs. They cross the blood-brain barrier and can affect the brain, neurological and cardiovascular systems. Additionally, lipid nanoparticles containing the mRNA “vaccines” are transferred to infants through breast milk, and babies have died from it.
- Antibody-Dependent Enhancement (ADE) is also taking place. ADE is when new antibodies created by the shot don’t allow neutralizing antibodies to fight infection and foreign pathogens. Consequently, the body can’t defend itself against additional variant strains. Previous studies of mRNA technology resulted in failed vaccine trials due to ADE’s emergence and damage to the immune system.
Unlike other vaccines, these mRNA shots were developed in a few months. Furthermore, the preclinical evaluation phase (animal trials) was skipped and shots were authorized by the FDA for emergency use. Learn more about the safety and effectiveness of these shots, details gathered from lawsuits detailing documents given to the FDA by Pfizer and Moderna, and adverse events of the COVID-19 “Vaccine”.
Comparison: Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated
The CDC and health experts keep reiterating that vaccines are safe. However, they haven’t run studies to prove this point scientifically. Since over 99.7% of Americans have received vaccines, the government data doesn’t take into account the scientific method.
Due to the fact that anecdotal evidence has been dismissed for decades and that no studies have really examined vaccine safety, The Control Group did. They are a group of health freedom litigators, pediatricians, public health experts, and expert statisticians who conducted the largest-ever epidemiological health study of unvaccinated people.
The study included a real control group in the equation – Americans who never received any vaccine. The study aimed to answer if vaccines are contributing to America’s pandemic of immune-related injuries, disorders, disabilities, and deaths.
The evidence shows that “entirely unvaccinated Americans as a population cohort are extraordinarily healthy.” Find the results of the study 👉🏻 Vaccine Research: The Control Group and the Control Group Litigation outcome at the courts.
Generally, companies are liable for products that they bring to the market. When there is a product that injures or kills people, these businesses are liable for that product. However, pharmaceutical companies are immune from liability. These for-profit companies have virtually zero liability status concerning vaccines.
Since the 1980s, vaccine manufacturers have been protected from liability under the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986. This program took place since vaccine manufacturers were losing millions of dollars because they were being sued regularly, and rightfully so when vaccinated children got severe adverse reactions. Now under the program’s protection, they are not liable for deaths or injuries anymore.
Additionally, the government passed the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act (PREP Act) in 2005. The PREP Act further protects these companies from financial risk and shields them from liability when they launch a product, under a public health emergency, that causes injuries.
The only option for compensating injured people is the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP). These are benefits (paid by taxpayers) that people can claim if they experience a serious injury from a covered countermeasure (vaccination, medication, or device recommended to treat a pandemic, epidemic, or security threat). The CICP is a poor solution since it doesn’t cover legal or medical expert fees and lost wages are capped at $50,000. Besides, victims are not awarded compensation due to pain and suffering. Plus, there is no judicial appeal if the claim is found invalidated. By the way, only 8% of petitioners have been awarded compensation since 2010. Learn Facts & Myths about the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act.
Points to Consider
- Is it coincidental that the rate of allergies increases as children grow and declines at age 24 (when people don’t have to take any more allergen-containing vaccines)?
- Is there a correlation between neurodevelopmental disorders experienced by children (autism, ADHD, learning disabilities) and vaccines (which have neurotoxic ingredients -mercury and aluminum- and affect the neurological system)?
- Is the decline in Americans’ health related to the changes that federal agencies have implemented with their overzealous push for more vaccines and doses?
- Isn’t it critical to address adverse events to keep our population safe?
- Is it right to force vaccines on every child without considering each individual’s biology and genetics even when they present a risky harm-to-benefit ratio?
- Can you trust pharmaceutical companies even when they offer zero guarantees for their products? Would you buy a car from a company that produces cars that are defective and that have caused severe injury and death to some consumers? Would you buy a car from a manufacturer that doesn’t give you a warranty, doesn’t take responsibility for their cars, and could put your health and the well-being of your loved ones in danger?
By analyzing the specific segments of the population that are at risk, as well as the treatment and prognosis for the viruses that each vaccine addresses, one may conclude that public health is not what’s driving the continuously growing immunization schedule. Much more when the current system enriches pharmaceutical companies, eliminates liability, and neglects those who suffer adverse events.
Legislation protects big pharma since pharmaceutical companies contribute financially to legislators, health bureaucrats, medical boards, medical schools, and physicians. In turn, pharma has no incentive to assess safety or efficacy. These financial entanglements pose numerous conflicts of interest that endanger the health and lives of millions of children and adults.
Decades ago, we were able to trust most doctors’ recommendations because they followed the Hippocratic Oath. However, the medical system has been captured by the pharmaceutical industrial complex, and the FDA and CDC are financially entangled. Now that you have more in-depth information about vaccines, ingredients, adverse events, vaccine development, immunization schedule, and the liability of pharmaceutical companies, you should consider doing your own research before blindly submitting to doctor’s orders.
To a Fitter Healthier You,
The Fitness Wellness Mentor