In early 2020, the pandemic response team implemented COVID-19 policies counterintuitive to public health. Lockdowns and masks were mandated despite that they didn’t help stop infection and transmission of the virus. Not only these policies didn’t improve the crisis but contributed to the increment in mortality rates. Let’s explore the restriction of COVID-19 treatments.
A COVID-19 policy that resulted in hundreds of thousands of deaths was the restriction of treatment. During the pandemic, Fauci and the pandemic response team told people that if they were not feeling well, they should just stay home. Instead of encouraging people to strengthen their immune systems, their recommendations fostered non-action which is devastating when contracting a virus.
However, this is nothing new. Fauci during the AIDS epidemic did the same thing. Instead of running clinical trials and testing drugs that were producing good outcomes, he suppressed them. Some of these drugs were AL 721, aerosol pentamidine, bactrim, and ribavirin. During this pandemic, he waged war against hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and ivermectin.
Early Treatment Success
Early on, some frontline doctors started to improvise with different therapeutics. Some of the drugs they found helpful were hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and ivermectin, which have been around for decades because of their high efficacy and safety profiles. Some doctors realized that, due to COVID-19’s complex and multidimensional pathophysiology, it needed to be addressed with multi-drug therapeutics (nutraceuticals, antivirals, antibiotics, corticosteroids, and anticoagulants). These innovative physicians recommended early treatment with a multidrug approach that was saving lives.
We now have several protocols that have produced incredible results. A notable tool for use during early treatment is povidone-iodine – this nasal and oral rinse is associated with 71% improvement). Additionally, the FLCCC Treatment Protocol, Truth For Health Foundation Protocol, The Zelenko Protocol, and many more protocols are helping people who are compromised heal from COVID-19.
To frontline doctors’ dismay, they encountered resistance from Fauci, the FDA, and the medical industry -including hospital administrators- when they recommended their protocols. Fauci not only dismissed the outcomes of these interventions but he refused to test them and proceeded to fabricate smear campaigns against these therapeutics. The restriction of some COVID-19 treatments had started.
At some point, Fauci ran mock clinical trials using these drugs. Yet, he did so by incorporating lethal doses and poor laboratory procedures. The intention was to bring about negative results for those drugs. Consequently, these cheap drugs got demonized and were prohibited for the treatment of COVID-19.
In reference to hydroxychloroquine, Fauci said, “this malaria drug hydroxychloroquine isn’t effective in treating the coronavirus and are no randomized placebo-controlled trials to prove it.”
Referring to ivermectin, Fauci said it was an antiparasite horse drug, “Don’t do it; there’s no evidence whatsoever that it works and it could potentially have toxicity… with people who have gone to poison control centers because they’ve taken the drug at a ridiculous dose and wind up getting sick… There’s no clinical evidence that indicates that this works.”
The FDA joined him and tweeted, “You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y’all. Stop it.”
Despite the lies and negative propaganda all over mainstream media toward these generic drugs, we have been using them on humans for decades with positive results. Furthermore, we have accumulated hundreds of studies and anecdotal evidence showing the effectiveness and safety of HCQ and ivermectin.
Meanwhile, those doctors continued saving lives with their innovative protocols and expressed alarm about the restriction of some COVID-19 treatments and the approval of killer protocols (remdesivir). They were persecuted by medical boards and institutions, getting their medical licenses threatened and revoked, and even legally by the government of California. Plus, they got de-platformed from social media channels and branded as “fringe doctors” because Fauci crushes dissenters who threaten his interests and go against the narrative.
Most doctors followed blindly but those few who take a different path and questioned the establishment got burnt at the stake – just like during the Witch Trails. Some examples are Dr. Paul Marik and Dr. Pierre Kory (who founded the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC), and Dr. Peter McCullough (one of the most published and respected cardiologists in the world).
Reasons for the Restriction of COVID-19 Treatments
Sadly, the restriction of COVID-19 treatment was a COVID-19 policy that caused countless deaths. Attorney Tom Renz and his data analyst team estimate that more than 800,000 patients died in hospitals due to the restriction of live-saving treatments (hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, antivirals, anti-inflammatories, anti-coagulants, antibiotics, as well as standard of care with appropriate fluids and nutrition).
Why were hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and ivermectin restricted from being used? Why did Fauci and health officials avoid the exploration of early treatment or the promotion of generic drugs that were saving lives? Why would they suppress and bash drugs that have been FDA-approved and used safely and effectively for decades?
- Money: One reason is that these generic drugs are cheap and don’t make money for pharmaceutical companies or Fauci. On the other hand, approved treatment protocols for COVID-19 (ventilators, remdesivir, and COVID-19 shots), keep making hospitals and Fauci millions, and pharmaceutical companies trillions. Their ideal has always been to manufacture new drugs and incorporate protocols that are expensive so they can profit from them – the same thing took place during the AIDS epidemic.
- Vaccine Development: This is another reason for the restriction of generic COVID-19 treatments. Fauci’s playbook during every outbreak has been to develop a vaccine. There had been a plan for the development of mRNA “vaccines” for a while. Interestingly enough, by December 2019, Fauci was already a co-owner of the mRNA Moderna “vaccine” for COVID-19 (before the pandemic was declared), and Moderna’s patent was filed on March 28, 2019, patent US10702600.
- Emergency Use Authorization (EUA): The EUA is another factor involved in the suppression and restriction of generic drugs for the treatment of COVID-19. This is when unapproved medical products (vaccines, drugs, testing procedures, etc) are allowed to be marketed and used on the population. Most importantly, having EUA status allows pharmaceutical companies to be exempt from liability. Since mRNA shots were never approved for humans, they needed to pass certain criteria to be granted EUA:
- These products (COVID-19 shots) were supposed to be effective in treating or preventing COVID-19
- Their known potential benefits were supposed to outweigh their potential risks
- There can’t be other adequate, approved, and available alternatives for diagnosing, preventing, or treating COVID-19
Fauci, the FDA, and CDC avoided recognizing the therapeutic effect of generic drugs in treating COVID-19 for several reasons. Having other therapeutics available to treat the virus wouldn’t have allowed the government or pharma to develop mRNA shots with taxpayers’ money. Plus, pharmaceutical companies wouldn’t have gotten the authorization for production while cashing trillions of dollars and be immune from lawsuits.
These are some of the reasons why no other treatment protocols could have been recognized to treat COVID-19. This is also why every channel and official reiterates that COVID-19 “vaccines” are safe and effective. They need to be in order to be given to the public and in order to protect pharmaceutical companies from damages due to deaths and adverse events following inoculation.
Guidelines should be established and followed so health bureaucrats and government agencies, that are in place to look after the well-being of Americans, have no conflicts of interest involving pharmaceutical companies. These groups of individuals shouldn’t benefit financially from the decisions and recommendations they give the public. When they do, they should be held accountable. The restriction of cheap COVID-19 treatments caused hundreds of thousands of people their lives. Suppressing life-saving drugs for profit is criminal.
To a Fitter Healthier You,
The Fitness Wellness Mentor