In my article, Our Social Atmosphere and The Inception of COVID “Vaccines,” I delved into the social environment of fear created around SARS-CoV-2 as well as death rates, and treatment. Now that vaccine mandates have been introduced around the world, it’s important to look at some of the reasons that can cause COVID-19 “vaccine” hesitancy. Previous posts dealt with vaccine effectiveness, medical ethics, emergency use authorization, big pharma, mandates, incentives, and Fauci. This article explores vaccine safety, vaccine adverse reactions, and VAERS.
Every media outlet and government entity tells us that COVID-19 shots are safe and that most vaccines are good for us. Simultaneously, the pharmaceutical companies tell us that these vaccines have “favorable safety profiles and are highly efficacious in preventing COVID-19.” But are they?
Before going into vaccine safety, it’s important to learn some of the basics of vaccine development in order to have a point of comparison. The typical vaccine development process takes between 8 to 15 years. This is the first time in history that a vaccine is given to millions of people without going through proper research procedures, even though this mRNA technology was tested before for cancer treatment and wasn’t successful.
When adverse events arise, they need to be explored and followed to determine if the rate of the event in the treatment group is greater than in the control group. Yet, it’s important to know that the “adverse event profile” of the pharmaceutical product may not be representative of the population and truly generalizable to the real world. This is because clinical trial participants may be healthier, receive the product for a shorter period, and may not have drug interactions to take into consideration.
Either way, it is critical to identify and study adverse effects detected during trials in order to keep our population safe. Pharmaceutical products whose harms outweigh their benefits should be removed from the market.
COVID-19 “VACCINE” ADVERSE EVENTS
Most pharmaceutical products bring along various side effects. SARS-CoV-2 shots have also some common side effects. Some of the normal reactions to the shot are fever, headaches, fatigue, weakness, vomiting, muscle pain, swollen lymph nodes, and rashes. However, in order to examine vaccine safety, we need to take into consideration common reactions, severe adverse events, and the rate of people experiencing adverse events.
Unfortunately, there is an alarming number of adverse events (AE) being reported. AE are harmful and negative outcomes that take place when a patient has been provided with medical treatment (procedure, surgery, or medication).
According to Pfizer’s Adverse Event Report, which was mandated to publish as per court orders, there were 1223 participants who died after receiving the vaccine during their clinical trials. There were, also, numerous participants who experienced multiple severe adverse reactions:
- 19,582 participants who experienced adverse reactions are still recovering
- 11,361 haven’t recovered from them
- 520 recovered with sequela
- 9,400 participants reported adverse events but disappeared from the data – it is unknown what happened to them
Some individuals who are receiving the shot are experiencing pathogenic priming or antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE), which has been seen in mRNA technology before. This is an overstimulation of the immune system in which “antibodies generated during an immune response bind to a pathogen,” creating complications and amplifying infection. Instead of protecting those vaccinated, it causes more severe cases of COVID-19 when the person is later exposed to SARS-CoV-2.
In some people, spike proteins are initiating an immune response in which cells expressing spike proteins become targets for destruction. Since they are foreign to the human immune system, they are triggering autoimmune disorders.
Adverse Events Post-Inoculation
Currently, we have numerous studies showing some of the health problems that some people are exhibiting:
- Endocrinological Problems: Grave’s disease, adrenal crisis
- Cardiovascular Disorders: myopericarditis, systemic hyperinflammation, tachycardia, hypertension, Takotsubo cardiomyopathy, damage to vascular cells, strokes, myocarditis, sudden arrhythmic death syndrome (SADS)
- Rheumatological Issues: lupus, arthritis, IgA vasculitis, psoriasis, Still’s disease
- Neurological Injury: neuropathy, CNS inflammation, POTS, Tinnitus, encephalopathy, seizures, dyskinesia in Parkinson’s patients, encephalitis, myoclonus, sweet syndrome, aseptic meningitis, trigeminal neuralgia, cervical radiculitis, neuralgic amyotrophy, myasthenia gravis, acute myelitis, facial palsy, severe refractory ITP, Bell’s Palsy
- Hematological & Oncological Conditions: thrombosis with thrombocytopenia, TTP, DVT and PE, and positive HIT panel, autoimmune hemolytic anemia, ITP exacerbation, AIHA, malignant CVA, haemophagocytosis and atypical lymphocytes, axillary adenopathy, lymphadenopathy, Kikucki-Fujimoto, Henoch-Schonlein purpura, clotting disorders
- Ophthalmological Problems: visual disturbances, acute macular neuroretinopathy, bilateral retinal detachments, uveitis, bilateral arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy, bilateral multifocal choroiditis, transient oculomotor palsy, central serous retinopathy, panuveitis
- Gastrointestinal Issues: inflammatory bowel disease, gastroparesis, autoimmune hepatitis, liver injury, HA, abdominal pain, pancreatitis
- Renal Complications: ITP, ANCA glomerulonephritis, nephrotic syndrome, ANCA vasculitis, IgA, nephrotic syndrome, minimal change disease, severe AKI, IgA nephropathy, de novo vasculitis, membranous nephropathy
- Viral Reactivation: Ramsy Hunt syndrome, herpes zoster, Ramsy Hunt syndrome
- Dermatological Problems: Steven Johnson syndrome, pemphigus vulgaris, morbilliform rash, pityriasis rosea, pityriasis rubra pilaris, papulopustular rosacea, eczematous cutaneous reactions, synovitis, and palmoplantar psoriasis, purpura annularis telangiectodes, flagellate purpura, lichen planus, vitiligo, bacillus Calmette-Guerin scar, necrotic eschars, pustular neutrophilic eruption, COVID arm, COVID toes, erythema migrans like rash, bullous drug eruption rash, leukoclastic vasculitis, cutaneous hypersensitivity reaction, soft tissue filler inflammatory reaction, immune response to fillers and breast implants
Besides the adverse effects mentioned above, there are also numerous accounts of menstrual problems in females and testicular pain/inflammation in boys. Additionally, there is an increased risk of sterility due to the increased concentration of spike proteins in reproductive system organs.
As if all that is not enough, there are some disorders never seen before in humans that have surfaced post-inoculation. These are categorized as vaccine-associated enhanced diseases (VAED – “modified presentations of clinical infections affecting individuals exposed to a wild-type pathogen after having received a prior vaccination for the same pathogen”), vaccine-associated enhanced respiratory diseases [VAERD – diseases with predominant involvement of the lower respiratory tract, one example is enhanced respiratory syncytial virus (RSV)], and vaccine-induced immune thrombocytopenia and thrombosis (VITT).
Since pregnant women and children have been receiving these experimental shots, we must examine the data related to them.
A study, Preliminary Findings of mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine Safety in Pregnant Persons, of 35,691 pregnant women who took the experimental shot from December 2020 to February 2021 showed the following:
- pregnant women reported more frequent injection-site pain than non-pregnant women
- those receiving the shot during their first or second trimesters suffered spontaneous abortion at a rate of 4 out of 5
- 13.9% experienced pregnancy loss
- 9.4% had a preterm birth
- 3.2% had smaller size babies for their gestational age.
What’s even more disturbing is that these “vaccines” are more deadly or harmful to the young than the virus itself. According to the CDC, children under age 18 have a 99.998% COVID-19 recovery rate with no treatment. They have a relatively zero statistical risk of serious harm from SARS-CoV-2. Administering vaccines to this age group intentionally exposes them to unnecessary risks – the risk of harm to children may be as high as 50 to 1.
CDC data for 12- to 17-year-olds who received the experimental shot between December 2020 to December 2021 showed the following:
- 26,169 adverse events
- 62 reports of anaphylaxis – a life-threatening allergic reaction
- 579 cases of myocarditis – inflammation of the heart muscle
- 573 reports of pericarditis – inflammation of the lining outside the heart
- 146 blood clotting disorders
- 1,516 experienced serious adverse events: decreased cardiac output, cardio-respiratory arrest, increased glucose levels, asthenia, dyspnoea, endotracheal intubation, hypotension, loss of consciousness, intracardiac masses, multiple organ dysfunction syndromes, myocardial necrosis, pneumonia, pulmonary embolism, pyrexia, respiratory failure, respiratory tract hemorrhage, resuscitation, syncope, tachycardia
- 35 reported deaths: here are some tragic examples: a 15-year-old girl (case # 1974744) from Minnesota died 177 days after receiving her second dose, a 13-Year-Old Boy from Michigan died 3 days after the second dose, a 5-year-old girl (case # I.D. 1890705) died 4 days after receiving her first dose.
Something to keep in mind is that some of the health complications that we are seeing nowadays in children were rarely seen before in this population.
Additionally, athletes – some of the fittest members of society – are collapsing and encountering cardiac arrests, myocarditis, thrombosis, and dying post-inoculation. As of July 2022, there were 1249 young athletes who experienced cardiac arrests and 847 who died. Florian Dagoury, Jeremy Chardy, Antoine Méchin, and Kyle Warner are a few examples.
Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System – VAERS
VAERS is a system that was put in place in 1990 due to the numerous side effects reported by parents and children following vaccine shots. It aims to serve as an early warning system to show unusual or unexpected patterns of adverse reactions and detect possible safety problems in vaccines.
VAERS is a passive reporting system that relies on individuals to send in reports of their experiences associated with vaccination. However, it is estimated that the numbers reported in the system account for only 1% to 10% of the adverse events – this system seems to be extremely underreported. Public health research shows that fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported.
As of July 25, 2022, the following has been to VAERS in connection with COVID vaccines in the United States:
- 1,379,435 adverse reactions
- 30,162 deaths
- 172,590 hospitalizations
- 56,477 permanently disabled people
- 51,337 cases of myocarditis and pericarditis
- 16,197 heart attacks
- 15,805 cases of Bell’s palsy
- 9,887 cases of anaphylaxis
The unfortunate victims of these shots are about six times more than the number of American lives lost on September 11th, the Gulf War, the Iraq War, and the War in Afghanistan combined, which is about 5668 casualties.
The following are some of the most common adverse reactions reported:
Another important piece of information to include in relation to the “safety” of COVID-19 shots are the figures being reported by businesses associated with death. This data is totally impartial. We are seeing higher death rates in 2021 and 2022 than in 2020 – the year that the virus was at its peak. The only factor introduced in the population was mass vaccination. Is there a coincidence?
- Data from insurance companies is alarming. Lincoln National Life Insurance Company reported a 163% increase in death benefits paid out under its group life insurance policies in 2021. Their annual statements showed a 9% increase in 2020 (the year SARS-CoV-2 hit the US) from their baseline (2019). However, there was an enormous increase in deaths in 2021 over 2020 – that’s the year when the COVID-19 shot was starting to take effect on the population.
- Death benefits payments from Lincoln National’s annual statements for the past three years: in 2019: $500,888,808; in 2020: $547,940,260; in 2021: $1,445,350,949!
- One America Insurance Company is seeing the same pattern. The CEO, Scott Davison, reported that deaths among working people ages 18-64 were up 40% in the third quarter of 2021. He said that these numbers are “unheard of” and the highest death rates that have “ever been seen in the history of the life insurance business.”
- Companies providing deathcare services (funerals, cremations, and cemeteries) are seeing the same trend. Service Corporation International, the largest provider of deathcare services in the U.S., reported that the second quarter of 2022 earnings delivered a 45% growth above 2020 and 79% above 2019. Earnings remain similar to 2021, “well ahead of our expectations.”
- A recent mortality study, backed by a Bradford Hill analysis, showed that there was no clear evidence of significant excess deaths in 2020 but significant excess mortality was strongly correlated (+74%) with COVID-19 shots. The “large excess deaths observed from the data imply that the mortality risk/benefit ratio from COVID injections is very high. That is, the harm or risk realized has far outweighed any benefit from COVID injections.”
- Plus, EU data shows that the excess mortality of 2021 and 2022 was well above the excess mortality of 2020.
According to a recent lawsuit, there is a whistleblower, a computer programmer expert in healthcare data analytics with access to Medicare and Medicaid data, who in the last 20 years has developed over 100 distinct healthcare fraud detection algorithms. In her expert opinion, “VAERS under-reports deaths caused by the Vaccines by a conservative factor of at least 5.”
As of July 9, 2021, there were 9,048 deaths occurring within 3 days of injection reported to VAERS. Her data from CMS medical claims indicates that “the true number of deaths caused by the Vaccines is at least 45,000. She notes that in the 1976 Swine Flu vaccine campaign (in which 25% of the U.S. population at that time, 55 million Americans, were vaccinated), the Swine Flu vaccine was deemed dangerous and unsafe, and removed from the market, even though the vaccine resulted in only 53 deaths.”
According to data reported in the first quarter of 2021, “vaccine deaths represent a 12,000% to 25,000% increase in vaccine deaths, year-on-year. In ten years (2009-2019) there were 1529 vaccine deaths, whereas in the first quarter of 2021 there have been over 4,000.”
Did you know that if 50 people die during a clinical trial or after rolling out a pharmaceutical product, generally, the clinical trial stops, or the product gets pulled out from the market? During the first three months of the Pfizer trials, there were 1223 deaths. Yet due to having no regulatory process in place, the pharmaceutical companies kept injecting people indiscriminately and Dr. Fauci kept pushing for mass vaccination.
Are COVID-19 Vaccines Safe?
Based on what has been taking place, we can determine vaccine safety up to a point – we don’t have data on adverse effects over time. According to a cost-benefit analysis developed by Steve Kirsch, the COVID vaccines kill more people than they save for all age groups. Using a conservative estimate, there is a risk-benefit ratio of 5/1. “People in the 65+ demographic are five times as likely to die from the inoculation as from COVID-19 … As the age demographics go below 35 years old, the chances of death from COVID-19 become very small. Thus, the cost-benefit ratio is 10/1 and 20/1 for those under 20 years of age.
The known and potential benefits of these products (symptom reduction in some people) don’t outweigh the known and potential risks of the virus. These experimental gene therapies have caused more injury and death in a year than all other vaccines combined since polio vaccination started in 1955!
Dr. Jessica Rose (BS in Applied Mathematics, MA in Medicine in Immunology, Ph.D. in Computational Biology and in Molecular Biology) studied 2021′ VAERS data and found that there is a 1,108% increase in adverse events this year, following the mRNA shot, in comparison to the last 10 years of vaccination data. If you are one of those unfortunate victims, this is how you can start dealing with COVID-19 shots’ adverse events.
Are You Hesitant to Get COVID-19 “Vaccines”?
If you are hesitant to get a COVID shot, you may be right to be. The main reason why you should be hesitant to get COVID “vaccines” is because of their low safety profile. Based on the evidence related to Pfizer and Moderna shots, I would have to disagree with the proclamation that COVID-19 “vaccines” are safe.
The data doesn’t show high safety profiles for these “vaccines.” If these shots were safe, we wouldn’t see the disproportional rates of adverse events that we are seeing. It is true that most people don’t get serious adverse effects but are you willing to play Russian Roulette with your life or the life of your children?
To a Fitter Healthier You,
The Fitness Wellness Mentor