In my article, Our Social Atmosphere and The Inception of COVID “Vaccines,” I delved into the social environment of fear created around SARS-CoV-2 as well as death rates, and treatment. Now that vaccine mandates have been introduced around the world, it’s important to look at a few points that surround these SARS-CoV-2 shots to identify if you should be hesitant to get the covid vaccine. This article explores vaccine development, the nature of COVID-19 vaccines, vaccine adverse reactions, VAERS, and these “vaccines” safety profiles.
Before going into vaccine safety, it’s important to learn some of the basics about the development of pharmaceutical products in order to have a point of comparison. The typical vaccine development process takes between 8 to 15 years and involves research and discovery as well as animal trials followed by clinical human trials.
In a preclinical evaluation phase, in-vitro studies dealing with microbial communities and in-vivo studies dealing with animals take place to search for therapeutic effects as well as toxic effects of the pharmaceutical product. Generally, preclinical results can predict results in humans, which is why animal testing prior to human testing is important. This avoids injuring people unnecessarily during human trials.
Clinical trials phase 1 consists of evaluating the product/vaccine in a few healthy individuals to determine dosages. Phase 2 tests the method of drug delivery, dosages, and safety in a larger number of volunteers, using a control group. Phase 3 evaluates the efficacy, safety, and immune response in large groups, assigning participants randomly to a treatment or control group in a blinded manner (to prevent biased comparisons). Phase 4 delves into longer-term safety.
When adverse events arise, they need to be explored and followed to determine if the rate of the event in the treatment group is greater than in the control group. Yet, these numbers may not adequately reflect the “adverse event profile” of the pharmaceutical product. We don’t know if these numbers are truly generalizable to the real world since participants may be a healthier group, they receive the product for a shorter period, and they may not have drug interactions to take into consideration.
Either way, it is critical to identify and study adverse effects detected during trials in order to keep our population safe. Pharmaceutical products whose harms outweigh their benefits should be removed from the market.
Now, let’s look at the nature of COVID-19 “vaccines.” They are not vaccines per se. Vaccines are products that are administered to someone with an inactive virus or protein to stimulate his/her immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting that person from that disease. The product in these vaccines does not leave the immediate site of vaccination, typically the shoulder muscle.
On the other hand, mRNA vaccines are gene transfer therapy products. They trick the body [with mRNA (Pfizer, Moderna) or adenoviral DNA (J&J, AstraZeneca)] into making SARS-CoV-2 proteins in an uncontrolled manner, beyond the site of vaccination, provoking an antibody reaction. These proteins enter the bloodstream, circulate throughout the body, and accumulate in a number of tissues and organs. They cross the blood-brain barrier, being able to affect the neurological and cardiovascular systems, and the brain. They can, also, be transferred to infants through breast milk.
SARS-Cov-2 spike proteins are the ones found in the Wuhan coronavirus, not previously found in nature. These spike proteins attach to the ACE-2 receptors in the heart, brain, intestines, and many organs, but especially the reproductive organs. These shots also contain polyethylene glycols (PEGs) that are used to stabilize the lipid nanoparticles. PEGs are toxic for most people and can cause life-threatening reactions like anaphylaxis.
What Else Do We KNow?
We know a little bit about the nature of COVID-19 “vaccines” and we know that pharmaceutical companies and the mainstream media have been declaring that these “vaccines” are safe. However, at this point, we do not know all the risks and side effects associated with the shots, or how long the adverse effects may last.
This is what we know:
- That mRNA “vaccines” are gene therapy products. They do not meet CDC’s definitions of a vaccine since they don’t stimulate the body to produce immunity from the virus. They have only shown to lessen symptoms severity upon contracting COVID-19 and they don’t block virus transmission.
- That in Pfiezer documents, there are 9 pages devoted to listing adverse effects.
- That COVID-19 “vaccines” didn’t go through the typical process of pharmacoproduct development.
- That clinical trials are still ongoing, that we don’t have all the data to realistically determine safety, and pharmaceutical companies made conclusions of safety based on 8 months of data.
- That this is the first time in history where a vaccine is given to millions of people without going through proper research procedures.
- That this is the first time that mRNA technology is being used on a real scale.
COVID-19 “VACCINE” ADVERSE EVENTS
Most pharmaceutical products bring along various side effects. SARS-CoV-2 shots have also some common side effects. Some of the normal reactions to the shot are fever, headaches, fatigue, weakness, vomiting, muscle pain, swollen lymph nodes, and rashes. However, in order to examine vaccine safety, we need to take into consideration common reactions, severe adverse events, and the rate of people experiencing adverse events.
Unfortunately, there is an alarming number of adverse events being reported. According to Pfizer’s Adverse Event Report, which was mandated to publish as per court orders, there were 1223 participants who died after receiving the vaccine during their clinical trials. There were, also, numerous participants who experienced multiple severe adverse reactions:
- 19,582 participants who experienced adverse reactions are still recovering
- 11,361 haven’t recovered from them
- 520 recovered with sequela
- 9,400 participants reported adverse events but disappeared from the data – it is unknown what happened to them
Some individuals who are receiving the shot are experiencing pathogenic priming or antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE). This is an overstimulation of the immune system in which “antibodies generated during an immune response bind to a pathogen,” creating complications and amplifying infection. Instead of protecting those vaccinated, it causes more severe cases of COVID-19 when the person is later exposed to SARS-CoV-2.
In some people, spike proteins are initiating an immune response in which cells expressing spike proteins become targets for destruction. Since they are foreign to the human immune system, they are triggering autoimmune disorders.
Adverse Events Post-Inoculation
Currently, we have numerous studies showing some of the health problems that some people are exhibiting:
- Endocrinological Problems: Graves disease, adrenal crisis
- Cardiovascular Disorders: perimyocarditis, myopericarditis, systemic hyperinflammation, tachycardia, hypertension, Takotsubo cardiomyopathy, damage to vascular cells, strokes, myocarditis,
- Rheumatological Issues: lupus, arthritis, IgA vasculitis, psoriasis, Still’s disease
- Neurological Injury: neuropathy, CNS inflammation, POTS, Tinnitus, encephalopathy, seizures, dyskinesia in Parkinson patients, encephalitis, myoclonus, sweet syndrome, aseptic meningitis, trigeminal neuralgia, cervical radiculitis, neuralgic amyotrophy, myasthenia gravis, acute myelitis, facial palsy, severe refractory ITP, Bell’s Palsy
- Hematological & Oncological Conditions: thrombosis with thrombocytopenia, TTP, DVT and PE and positive HIT panel, autoimmune hemolytic anemia, ITP exacerbation, AIHA, malignant CVA, haemophagocytosis and atypical lymphocytes, axillary adenopathy, lymphadenopathy, Kikucki-Fujimoto, Henoch-Schonlein purpura, clotting disorders
- Opthalmological Problems: visual disturbances, acute macular neuroretinopathy, bilateral retinal detachments, uveitis, bilateral arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy, bilateral multifocal choroiditis, transient oculomotor palsy, central serous retinopathy, panuveitis
- Gastrointestinal Issues: inflammatory bowel disease, gastroparesis, autoimmune hepatitis, liver injury, HA, abdominal pain, pancreatitis
- Renal Complications: ITP, ANCA glomerulonephritis, nephrotic syndrome, ANCA vasculitis, IgA, nephrotic syndrome, minimal change disease, severe AKI, IgA nephropathy, de novo vasculitis, membranous nephropathy
- Viral Reactivation: Ramsy Hunt syndrome, herpes zoster, Ramsy Hunt syndrome
- Dermatological Problems: Steven Johnson syndrome, pemphigus vulgaris, morbilliform rash, pityriasis rosea, pityriasis rubra pilaris, papulo-pustular rosacea, eczematous cutaneous reactions, synovitis and palmoplantar psoriasis, purpura annularis telangiectodes, flagellate purpura, lichen planus, vitiligo, bacillus Calmette-Guerin scar, necrotic eschars, pustular neutrophilic eruption, COVID arm, COVID toes, erythema migrans like rash, bullous drug eruption rash, leukoclastic vasculitis, cutaneous hypersensitivity reaction, soft tissue filler inflammatory reaction, immune response to fillers and breast implants
Besides the adverse effects mentioned above, there are also numerous accounts of menstrual problems in girls and testicular pain/inflammation in boys. Additionally, there are concerns of increased risk of sterility due to increased concentration of the spike proteins in reproductive system organs.
As if all that is not enough, there are some disorders never seen before in humans that have surfaced post-vaccination. These are categorized as vaccine-associated enhanced diseases (VAED – “modified presentations of clinical infections affecting individuals exposed to a wild-type pathogen after having received a prior vaccination for the same pathogen”), vaccine-associated enhanced respiratory diseases [VAERD – diseases with predominant involvement of the lower respiratory tract, one example is enhanced respiratory syncytial virus (RSV)], and vaccine-induced immune thrombocytopenia and thrombosis (VITT).
Since pregnant women and children have been receiving these experimental shots, we have some data related to them.
A study, Preliminary Findings of mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine Safety in Pregnant Persons, of 35,691 pregnant women who took the experimental shot from December 2020 to February 2021 showed the following:
- pregnant women reported more frequently injection-site pain than non-pregnant women
- those receiving the shot during their first or second trimesters suffered spontaneous abortion at a rate of 4 out of 5
- 13.9% experienced pregnancy loss
- 9.4% had a preterm birth
- 3.2% had smaller size babies for their gestational age.
What’s even more disturbing is that these “vaccines” are more deadly or harmful to the young than the virus itself. According to the CDC, children under age 18 have a 99.998% COVID-19 recovery rate with no treatment. They have a relatively zero statistical risk of harm from SARS-CoV-2. Administering vaccines to this age group intentionally exposes them to unnecessary risks – the risk of harm to children may be as high as 50 to 1.
CDC data for 12- to 17-year-olds who received the experimental shot between December 2020 to December 2021 showed the following:
- 26,169 adverse events
- 62 reports of anaphylaxis – life-threatening allergic reaction
- 579 cases of myocarditis – inflammation of the heart muscle
- 573 reports of pericarditis – inflammation of the lining outside the heart
- 146 blood clotting disorders
- 1,516 experienced serious adverse events: decreased cardiac output, cardio-respiratory arrest, increased glucose levels, asthenia, dyspnoea, endotracheal intubation, hypotension, loss of consciousness, intracardiac masses, multiple organ dysfunction syndromes, myocardial necrosis, pneumonia, pulmonary embolism, pyrexia, respiratory failure, respiratory tract hemorrhage, resuscitation, syncope, tachycardia
- 35 reported deaths: here are some tragic examples: 15-year-old girl (case # 1974744) from Minnesota died 177 days after receiving her second dose, 13-Year-Old Boy from Michigan died 3 days after second dose, 5-year-old girl (case # I.D. 1890705) died 4 days after receiving her first dose.
Something to keep in mind is that some of the health complications that we are seeing nowadays in children were rarely seen before in this population.
Additionally, athletes – some of the fittest members of society – are collapsing and encountering cardiac arrests, myocarditis, thrombosis, and dying post-inoculation. As of November 2021, there were 759 young athletes who experienced cardiac arrests, serious health issues, and 486 who died. Florian Dagoury, Jeremy Chardy, Antoine Méchin, Kyle Warner are a few examples.
VAERS (the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) is a system that was put in place in 1990 due to the numerous side effects reported by parents and children following vaccine shots. It aims to serve as an early warning system to show unusual or unexpected patterns of adverse reactions and detect possible safety problems in vaccines. VAERS is a passive reporting system that relies on individuals to send in reports of their experiences associated with vaccination. However, it is estimated that the numbers reported in the system account for only 1% to 10% of the adverse events – this system seems to be extremely underreported.
As of February 25, 2022, there have been 2,016,922 adverse reactions and over 24,827 deaths reported to VAERS in connection with COVID vaccines in the United States.
The following are some of the most common adverse reactions reported:
The following are VAERS COVID Vaccine Hospitalization Reports through 12/03/21:
According to a recent lawsuit, there is a whistleblower, a computer programmer expert in healthcare data analytics with access to Medicare and Medicaid data, who in the last 20 years has developed over 100 distinct healthcare fraud detection algorithms. In her expert opinion, “VAERS under-reports deaths caused by the Vaccines by a conservative factor of at least 5.”
As of July 9, 2021, there were 9,048 deaths occurring within 3 days of injection reported to VAERS. Her data from CMS medical claims indicates that “the true number of deaths caused by the Vaccines is at least 45,000. She notes that in the 1976 Swine Flu vaccine campaign (in which 25% of the U.S. population at that time, 55 million Americans, were vaccinated), the Swine Flu vaccine was deemed dangerous and unsafe, and removed from the market, even though the vaccine resulted in only 53 deaths.”
According to data reported in the first quarter of 2021, “vaccine deaths represent a 12,000% to 25,000% increase in vaccine deaths, year-on-year. In ten years (2009-2019) there were 1529 vaccine deaths, whereas in the first quarter of 2021 there have been over 4,000.”
Did you know that if 50 people die during a clinical trial or after rolling out a pharmaceutical product, generally, the clinical trial stops, or the product gets pulled out from the market? During the first month of the Pfizer trials, there were 182 deaths. Yet due to having no regulatory process in place, the pharmaceutical companies kept injecting people indiscriminately and Dr. Fauci kept pushing for mass vaccination.
Are COVID-19 Vaccines Safe?
Based on what has been taking place, we can determine a level of vaccine safety up to this point. According to a cost-benefit analysis developed by Steve Kirsch, the COVID vaccines kill more people than they save for all age groups. Using a conservative estimate, there is a risk-benefit ratio of 5/1. “People in the 65+ demographic are five times as likely to die from the inoculation as from COVID-19 … As the age demographics go below 35 years old, the chances of death from COVID-19 become very small. Thus, the cost-benefit ratio is 10/1 and 20/1 for those under 20 years of age.
The known and potential benefits of these products (symptom reduction in some people) don’t outweigh the known and potential risks of the virus. These experimental gene therapies have caused more injury and death in a year than all other vaccines combined since polio vaccination started in 1955!
Dr. Jessica Rose (BS in Applied Mathematics, MA in Medicine in Immunology, Ph.D. in Computational Biology and in Molecular Biology) studied 2021′ VAERS data and found that there is a 1,108% increase in adverse events this year in comparison to the last 10 years. The data also showed evidence for causation of adverse events following SARS-CoV-2 injection.
Are You Hesitant to Get COVID-19 “Vaccines”?
If you are hesitant to get a COVID shot, you may be right to be. The main reason why you should be hesitant to get COVID “vaccines” is because of their low safety profile. Based on the evidence, I would have to disagree with the proclamation that COVID-19 “vaccines” are safe. The data doesn’t show it. If these shots were safe, we wouldn’t see the disproportional rates of adverse events that we are seeing.
It is true that most people don’t get serious adverse effects but are you willing to play Russian Roulette with your life or the life of your children?
To a Fitter Healthier You,
The Fitness Wellness Mentor