Being that Anthony Fauci has been at the national institute of allergy and infectious diseases (NIAID) since 1968, he has positioned himself in a very powerful place. He has been able to manufacture stories to move his agendas forward. In fact, Fauci orchestrated a narrative that discredited the claim that SARS-CoV-2 originated at a lab. This is Fauci’s cover-up of Covid-19 origin.
Fauci and the NIH funded gain-of-function research for decades. Gain-of-function (GOF) research focuses on manipulating viruses and making them more powerful – more transmissible and deadly to humans.
Gain-of-function experiments were the ones being conducted at the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) when the COVID-19 pandemic first started. It’s believed that the outbreak that ended up killing millions emerged from a lab accident in Wuhan (China) and that Fauci was funding these dangerous experiments through EcoHealth Alliance.
Scientists and Health Bureaucrats Involved in the Cover-Up
Since there was a moratorium on funding new “gain-of-function” experiments in 2014, Fauci was eager to dispute the lab-leak hypothesis and proclaim the natural-origin theory of the virus. Fauci’s cover-up of Covid-19 origin involved gathering a group of scientists and powerful health bureaucrats to dispute the hypothesis that the virus originated at a lab (shown by hundreds of documents and emails).
Interestingly enough, a lot of the individuals involved in the cover up are part of the Global Preparedness Monitoring Board (GPMB), which was assembled by the WHO and the World Bank. This board is supposed to be an independent monitoring and accountability body that helps ensure preparedness for global health crises.
Here are some of the people involved in the cover-up:
- EcoHealth Alliance Chief Peter Daszak: He engaged in gain-of-function research and collaborated with the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) in China for decades – thanks to funding from the NIAID and NIH.
- National Institute of Health (NIH) Director Francis Collins: He was appointed in 2009 by Obama and also funded gain-of-function research for years. During interviews, Collins advocated for children to wear masks in schools and blamed unvaccinated Americans for the pandemic.
- University of North Carolina Ralph Baric: He coauthored multiple GOF studies funded by the NIAID and NIH. He was even responsible for a SARS lab outbreak in 2003.
- Wellcome Trust Director Jeremy Farrar: He has the world’s second-largest foundation that researches infectious diseases and climate. He also is an Agenda Contributor for the World Economic Forum, and a key supplier of vaccines to NATO and the WHO.
- University of Sydney virologist Edward Holmes: Australian scientist and Professor who first released the genome sequence of SARS-CoV-2a. His “knowledge” enabled the rapid development of COVID-19 diagnostic tests. China’s People’s Liberation Army and The University of Sydney were involved in GOF research on Ebola and SARS, which was co-funded by the Australian and Chinese governments.
- National Academy of Medicine President Victor Dzau: He is an Agenda Contributor for the World Economic Forum and is interested in confronting humanity’s “Triple Existential Threat: COVID, systemic racism, and climate change.”
- WHO Tedros Ghebreyesus: Despite not being a doctor, he became the Director General in 2017, being assisted by China. After his election, Tedros confirmed to Chinese state-media that he and the WHO will continue to support the Chinese government. Since 2014, China’s contribution to the WHO grew by 52% to $86 million and voluntary contributions went from $8.7 million in 2014 to $10.2 million in 2019.
Timeline of the Covid-19 Origin Cover-Up
In late January 2020, Dr. Robert Redfield, the director of the CDC at the time, expressed his concerns about the origins of SARS-CoV-2 to Fauci and Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, the director general of the World Health Organization (WHO). He believed that the gain-of-function (GOF) research published by Shi and Baric in 2015 which had been funded by EcoHealth Alliance and NIAID could be related. These scientists had established that it was possible to alter a SARS-like bat coronavirus so that it would infect human cells via a protein- ACE2 receptor.
“I personally felt it wasn’t biologically plausible that [SARS CoV-2] went from bats to humans through an [intermediate] animal and became one of the most infectious viruses to humans. Neither the 2002 SARS virus nor the 2012 MERS virus had transmitted with such devastating efficiency from one person to another… We had to take the lab-leak hypothesis with extreme seriousness.”
- February 1, at 12:30 a.m., 2020: Fauci’s cover-up of Covid-19 origin started by contacting his close and powerful buddies. Panicked Fauci emailed the NIAID’s principal deputy director, Hugh Auchincloss. He attached the 2015 paper by Baric and Shi, and ordered him to read it. The subject line said “IMPORTANT.” In the body of the email, Fauci wrote, “Hugh: It is essential that we speak this AM. Keep your cell phone on…You will have tasks today that must be done… try to determine if we have any distant ties to this work abroad.”
- February 19, 2020: The Lancet, published a letter where 26 scientists asserted, “We sign this statement in solidarity with all scientists and health professionals in China who continue to save lives and protect global health during the challenge of the COVID-19 outbreak…The rapid, open, and transparent sharing of data on this outbreak is now being threatened by rumors and misinformation about its origins. We stand together to strongly condemn conspiracy theories suggesting that COVID-19 does not have a natural origin.” Among the scientists signing the letter were Jeremy Farrar and Peter Daszak – the person who had been working on GOF research for decades.
- Emails released by a FOIA request showed that Daszak had orchestrated the Lancet statement with the intention of concealing his role. They wanted to create the impression of scientific unanimity. Daszak wrote to Ralph Baric, that we ”should not sign this statement, so it has some distance from us and therefore doesn’t work in a counterproductive way… We’ll then put it out in a way that doesn’t link it back to our collaboration so we maximize an independent voice.” Baric agreed, “Otherwise it looks self-serving and we lose impact.”
- March 17, 2020: Nature Medicine, published a letter, The Proximal Origin of SARS-CoV-2, which stated that “the evidence shows that SARS-CoV-2 is not a purposefully manipulated virus… we do not believe that any type of laboratory-based scenario is plausible.”
- April 2020: Peter Daszak emailed Fauci, “I just wanted to say a personal thank you on behalf of our staff and collaborators, for publicly standing up and stating that the scientific evidence supports a natural origin… Your comments are brave, and coming from your trusted voice, will help dispel the myths being spun around the virus’ origins.”
- May 2020: When a reporter asked Fauci if there was a possibility that the virus could have come from a lab, he swiftly said, “there was a study where a group of highly qualified evolutionary virologists looked at the sequences there and the sequences of bats as they evolve … and is totally consistent with the jump of the species from an animal to a human.” He was referring to the scientists he had contacted who wrote the letter published in Nature Medicine.
- November 2020: The WHO announced that a “fact-finding mission” would head to China to investigate COVID-19’s origins. One of the 11 international “experts” assigned to inveatigate was Peter Daszak – the guy who had co-funding GOF research with China for over a decade. A week later, they concluded that “direct transmission from bat to human was possible to likely; transmission through an intermediate animal was likely to very likely; transmission through frozen food was possible; and transmission through a laboratory incident was “extremely unlikely.”
- January 15, 2021: The State Department released a document asserting that Chinese military scientists had been collaborating with the WIV’s civilian scientists since 2017, if not earlier.
- January 20, 2021: CDC Director Redfield resigned. He said he realized, after seeing Farrar’s name on the Lancet letter, that there had been a concerted effort to suppress the lab-leak theory and present the appearance of a scientific consensus in favor of the natural-origin theory of the virus. “They made a decision, almost a P.R. decision, that they were going to push one point of view only… They argued they did it in defense of science, but it was antithetical to science.”
- September 2021: One of the EcoHealth Alliance proposals to DARPA was leaked. The grant application showed their aim to examine and manipulate SARS-like bat coronaviruses. The plan was to collect bat samples from caves in Yunnan Province, transport them to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, extract and manipulate the viruses they contain, and use them to infect mice with humanized lungs. A program manager in the Biological Technologies Office recommended against funding this gain-of-function research. This proposal was “basically a road map to a SARS-CoV-2-like virus.”
- October 2021: NIH Director Francis Collins resigned as a result of documents exposed revealing he used federal funding for gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology. He had also been caught lying.
- November 2021: Jeremy Farrar resigned from the UK government’s Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE).
- January 2022: Jeremy Farrar admitted that even though he was part of The Lancet letter and had denounced the lab-leak theory as a “conspiracy theory,” he had believed that a likely explanation was that the virus was man-made. He blamed Daszak for organizing the letter. He said that NIH Collins told him that “a swift convening of experts in a confidence-inspiring framework is needed or the voices of conspiracy will quickly dominate, doing great potential harm to science and international harmony.”
- July 2022: Dr. Deborah Birx, White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator and Coronavirus Task Force member in 2020, admitted to “making things up” and that she and Fauci “were lying to president Trump and to the American people about their COVID protocols and the data,” that she “knew” that COVID-19 “vaccines were not going to protect against infection.” Birx, along with Fauci, did everything possible to silence those who opposed their point of view and used the mainstream media to run their narrative in 2020.
Fauci’s cover up of Covid-19 origin was pretty ingenious. Fauci created the mirage that most scientists and those involved in the medical field believed that the virus originated in nature. Simultaneously, Fauci implemented his motto to crush dissenters by silencing the opposition and making them sound ludicrous.
Now that you see the timeline of events and the role that each person played, you can connect all the dots. You can see Fauci’s orchestrated effort to run the narrative that led us to his target, mass vaccination, which financially benefits him since he is a co-owner of Moderna’s “vaccine.” Fauci is a public health hazard, as well as a power and money hungry criminal.
To a Fitter Healthier You,
The Fitness Wellness Mentor