COVID-19 “vaccines” are part of the approved COVID-19 treatment protocols. These genetics experimental products have been recommended for the whole population and the government even issued “vaccine” mandates” for some. What’s more disturbing is that the CDC recently added COVID-19 shots to the childhood vaccine schedule.
What is the Childhood Vaccine Schedule?
The childhood immunization schedule, or childhood vaccine schedule, is the list of common vaccines set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommending most children should receive. Learn about vaccines: ingredients, adverse events, childhood vaccine schedule, & pharma’s liability.
COVID-19 Shot Was Added to the Immunization Schedule Without Scientific Justification
On October 20, 2022, the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) voted unanimously (15-0) to recommend that the CDC add COVID-19 shots to the childhood immunization schedule.
This revised recommendation made by the committee means that children as young as 6 months old will be strongly advised to take COVID-19 shots every time they have a medical visit with their pediatricians. Consequently, states that do not respect parental rights or religious exemptions will force children to get jabbed with an experimental gene modification shot in order to attend school.
This shocking recommendation not based on scientific evidence took place even though the infection fatality rate for children and adolescents is 0.0003%. In other words, everyone in this committee voted to add these shots to children’s scheduled vaccines even when children have no serious risks associated with SARS-CoV-2.
- Breakthrough infections (people’s infection rate despite being vaccinated) show the shot’s ineffectiveness. As of November of last year, there have been over 1 Million vaccine breakthrough cases, over 56,000 vaccine breakthrough hospitalizations, and over 16,000 vaccine breakthrough deaths (people who got the shot and subsequently got the virus and died).
- Even more disturbing is that these shots are causing countless adverse events. There have been 1,467,781 reports of adverse events, 32,370 reported deaths, and 182,902 hospitalizations reported on VAERS following COVID-19 vaccination as of November 4, 2022.
- Research is also showing that 29.3% of children and adolescents receiving mRNA vaccines are presenting unusual cardiovascular manifestations. Adolescents are exhibiting tachycardia, shortness of breath, palpitations, chest pain, hypertension, as well as myocarditis and pericarditis which can lead to fatal outcomes. Here are case studies of 7 adolescents who developed symptomatic acute myocarditis within 4 days after the second dose of the COVID-19 shot.
Furthermore, these shots have been rolled out under emergency use authorization (EUA). This is when medical products (vaccines, drugs, testing procedures, etc) are allowed to be marketed and used on the public despite not being FDA-approved. The EUA status allows companies manufacturing these products to be exempt from liability so they can’t be sued.
COVID-19 “vaccines” are experimental and haven’t been approved by the FDA yet. This is the first time in history that a “vaccine” that hasn’t received FDA approval was added to the immunization schedule.
Reasons for Adding COVID-19 Shots to the Childhood Vaccine Schedule
Why would the CDC add a non-FDA-approved “vaccine” to the childhood vaccine schedule? Why should children be forced to take an experimental product aimed at lowering the risk for a disease that they have no vulnerability to? Adding COVID-19 shots to the childhood vaccine schedule was done for nefarious reasons:
- Money: One reason for adding COVID-19 shots to the childhood vaccine schedule is that these experimental shots are making a lot of money for a lot of people. For instance, we now have financial records showing that Fauci made millions during the pandemic.
- Pharmaceutical companies are benefiting massively in spite that these shots were financed by the government. Pharma received millions of taxpayers’ money to develop and market these so-called vaccines. On top of that, Pfizer made $41.9 billion in revenue in 2020 and $81.29 billion in 2021, and Moderna made $803 million in 2020 and $12.2 billion in 2021. For 2022, Pfizer forecasts $100 billion – that is without even including boosters, which will add millions more for pharma companies.
- Exemption from Liability: Recognizing the legislation that prompted the CDC’s decision to add this experimental “vaccine” to the children’s immunization schedule is key to understanding the whole picture. As explained earlier, companies under the EUA umbrella can’t be sued. However, emergency use doesn’t last forever and it was about to expire.
- These shots needed to be part of the childhood vaccine schedule so pharmaceutical companies remain protected from lawsuits. Under the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986, no vaccine manufacturer can be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death. In other words, these gene modification shots were put in the children’s schedule so big pharma continues to receive automatic immunity from liability.
- Conflicts of Interest: Government agencies, such as the CDC and FDA, have numerous financial entanglements with pharmaceutical companies nowadays. They go from positions as pharma executives to work for these government agencies and vice-versa. Therefore, they only care about increasing pharma’s bottom line.
- Members of the CDC and the CDC’s Vaccine Advisory Committee receive money from vaccine manufacturers. This symbiotic relationship entails sharing vaccine patents and licensing agreements, getting stock in vaccine companies, receiving payments for research, monitoring vaccine data, and funding academic departments.
- It’s interesting to point out that the day the CDC added COVID-19 shots to the childhood immunization schedule, Pfizer announced a price rise – a 400% price increase of Pfizer’s COVID-19 “vaccine.” Once the current U.S. purchase program expires, it will go from $30 per shot to somewhere between $110 and $130.
The CDC has been fraudulent for years but there is also FDA corruption involving COVID-19 shots. People in regulatory agencies are supposed to protect public health but they are not fulfilling their duties. The CDC should give recommendations to save lives, and the FDA should only approve products that are safe and do not cause harm. These agencies are giving recommendations and approving products that injure Americans; they are hazardous to public health.
COVID-19 shots were added to the childhood vaccine schedule despite that COVID-19 is not a childhood disease, that these shots don’t stop infection or transmission of the virus, and that the risk-benefit ratio shows them to be more harmful than beneficial. These public health agencies need to start paying the price for the decisions and recommendations they give to the public. Putting the lives of millions of children at stake for profit is criminal. Adding COVID-19 shots to the childhood vaccine schedule is an attack on public health!
To a Fitter Healthier You,
The Fitness Wellness Mentor
🛑 Additionally, in 2/2023, the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices recommended RSV shots despite the risks of Guillain-Barré syndrome and other adverse events. Not only that but some clinical trials have stopped enrollment and vaccination in pregnant women after seeing safety signals.