We only have one body, which is why we must take care of it. Our body’s state is influenced by our environment and unfortunately this influence is not the most optimal nowadays.
Toxins surround us and are part of our everyday lives. They can be found in the air we breathe, the water we drink and touch, and even the food we eat. Environmental toxicity can change from place to place, with more industrialized cities being the most polluted. Yet, it’s challenging to find clean air even outside urban environments.
Toxins are damaging to our body even at a cellular level. Toxic buildup can lead to cancer, autism, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease, kidney failure, nerve damage, and cardiovascular, respiratory and visual problems to name a few.
The increase of environmental toxins also seems to be correlated with the rise of certain diseases. For instance, since 1950 cancer rates have risen over 50 percent. From 1980 to 1994, asthma escalated 75% in adults and 160% in children. Autism in children went from 1 in 25,000 in the 1970s to 1 in 2,500 between 1970 -1990. Sadly, today around 1 in 68 families in the United States has an autistic child.
So that being the case, you may be wondering what can you do to keep your body cleaner and functioning adequately…
- Limit your toxin exposure so you don’t keep polluting your system
- Consume an abundance of organic alkaline-forming foods (vegetables, fruits, sprouts, green tea, flax seed oil, etc.)
- Use a sauna
- Cope with stress in a healthy way
- Detox your body to maintain a healthier internal environment
Detoxifying or cleansing the body of accumulated toxins is not a new concept. Many cultures have implemented body cleansing practices throughout history. Currently, cleansing is crucial due to the overwhelming amount of toxins encountered daily, as well as the unhealthy eating patterns showed by most.
The following are some of the amazing benefits associated with proper detoxing:
- Begins to clear the toxins and acidic waste that adds extra pounds and breeds disease.
- Allows for optimal nutrient absorption.
- Assists in reducing inflammation, consequently strengthening the immune system.
- Resets your own detoxification system.
- Helps decrease fatigue and brain fog.
- Promotes radiant skin and strong healthy hair.
- Begins to restore growth hormone, amazing hormone imperative for anti-aging.
- Helps to break bad dietary habits, decreasing cravings.
- Helps to increase metabolic rate, breaking weight-loss plateaus.
Detox your body
Cleansing is one of the best ways to effectively eliminate the buildup of toxins and acid waste buildup that compromise the body’s own detoxification systems. Fortunately, we can find supplements that assist the body in the detoxification process. Nutrition 53 – N53 has an amazing cleanse that supports colon and digestive health, and helps to eliminate toxic waste.
Your body has the ability to heal itself. It is extremely grateful and responsive when you instill the proper cleansing practices, healthy diet and lifestyle. Cleansing is essential! Try to do it at least once a year, not only to get healthier but to look and feel great!
Detox and help your system to reset itself in order to allow your your body to function at its best!!
To a Fitter Healthier You,
The Fitness Wellness Mentor