Burpees are amazing for your body! They are a high-intensity exercise that stimulates numerous muscles all throughout your body.
BENEFITS OF BURPEES:
- Burn More Calories: Due to their high intensity, they burn a lot of calories – even up to 50% more fat than moderate exercises.
- Accelerate your Metabolism: Due to the number of muscle involved in the exercise, burpees speed up your metabolism throughout the day.
- Increase your Stamina: They accelerate your heart rate, making them great for bettering your endurance and conditioning.
- Highly Functional: Burpees engage a great number of muscles, from your arms to your shoulders, chest, abs, lower back, legs, and glutes, making you stronger all over.
- Versatile: They require no equipment. So they can be performed at any time, anywhere.
- A great Complementary Exercise: It can be added to any routine or additional exercise. You can perform a burpee along with a pull-up, a pushup, or a box jump. The combinations are endless!
HOW TO PERFORM:
- Stand up straight, then squat down and bring your feet back into a pushup position with your hands on the floor.
- Bring your feet towards your hands and pick yourself up as fast as possible.
- Then, jump up and repeat!
VIDEO OF THE WEEK:
Remember, whether you want to lose weight, tone your body, gain strength or size,
all muscles must be trained.
Lift, Burn More Fat, Get Stronger and Live Healthier!
To a Fitter Healthier You,
The Fitness Wellness Mentor