Burpees are amazing for your body! They are a high-intensity exercise that stimulates numerous muscles all throughout your body.
BENEFITS OF BURPEES:
- Burn More Calories: Due to their high intensity, they burn a lot of calories – even up to 50% more fat than moderate exercises.
- Accelerate your Metabolism: Due to the number of muscle involved in the exercise, burpees speed up your metabolism throughout the day.
- Increase your Stamina: They accelerate your heart rate, making them great for bettering your endurance and conditioning.
- Highly Functional: Burpees engage a great number of muscles, from your arms to your shoulders, chest, abs, lower back, legs, and glutes, making you stronger all over.
- Versatile: They require no equipment. So they can be performed at any time, anywhere.
- A great Complementary Exercise: It can be added to any routine or additional exercise. You can perform a burpee along with a pull-up, a pushup, or a box jump. The combinations are endless!
HOW TO PERFORM:
- Stand up straight, then squat down and bring your feet back into a pushup position with your hands on the floor.
- Bring your feet towards your hands and pick yourself up as fast as possible.
- Then, jump up and repeat!
Remember, whether you want to lose weight, tone your body, gain strength or size,
all muscles must be trained.
Lift, Burn More Fat, Get Stronger and Live Healthier!
To a Fitter Healthier You,
The Fitness Wellness Mentor