We hear so much about fitness, fat loss, and health that can be confusing, and even overwhelming.
I addressed the following topics:
- How much physical activity is necessary to be healthy?
- What kinds of physical activity should people aim for?
- What are the 3 main staple foods that everyone should be having regularly?
- The conundrum about fat… should we be eating fats? If so, what kinds?
- What are the best protein sources to maintain healthy muscle composition?
I also talked a bit about my book, 28 Days to a New Life – A Holistic Program to Get Fit, Delay Aging, and Enhance Your Mindset.
Listen to the Interview here:
To a Fitter Healthier You,
The Fitness Wellness Mentor