Most people spend a lot of time doing cardiovascular exercise at a lower intensity level. However, it is highly beneficial to incorporate high intensity exercises. A great way to challenge your heart and all muscles in the body is by running the bleachers.
Beacher runs work your quadriceps, glutes, hamstrings, hip flexors, and calves, besides your cardiovascular system.
Bleacher runs has countless benefits:
- Bleacher runs offer more intensity than just running on a flat surface. The whole body has to work harder to ascend and descend.
- They increase your heart rate quicker and work on an interval level. Your heart speeds up faster on your way up and recupperates on the way down.
- They augment your leg power. The climbing of the bleacher stairs demands explosive force from the quadriceps and glutes, improving overall performance and strength.
- Bleacher runs incorporate diversity into your routine.
- Bleacher runs help you burn more calories, since your whole body is actively engaged. This accelerates your metabolism and fat loss efforts.
- Not only that, but running the bleachers mold great curves in all the right places in males and females.
Video of the Week:
Remember, whether you want to lose weight, tone your body, gain strength or size, all muscles must be trained.
Lift, Burn more Fat, Get Stronger and Live Healthier!
To a Fitter Healthier You,
The Fitness Wellness Mentor